Nov 6, 2017

A fresh start

Like I've written before, I started things here wrong. Okay, maybe not wrong but differently than I planned. I mean I just expected everything to be great and all my problems solved just to learn that it doesn't work that way. And it took me a while to realize that.

Now, after a long 11 months, I finally feel like I'm going in the right direction and doing things the way I intended in the first place. I feel like I've got a fresh start. Another year ahead of me, with no regional work and limitations. I've got heaps of working experience and I'm braver than ever. I've got many positive things to be happy and thankful about, for example;

1. I live in a nice house, where I can be happy and myself.
2. I'm working in a nice environment with less hours.
3. I don't have to stress over long hours and two different jobs and no sleep.
4. My training is going better than ever.
5. I'm going on a holiday soon, somewhere I've never been before and I get to see my brother!
6. Planning on moving to another city in January.
7. I've got a trip planned to go visit Finland next summer! ( winter here, so confusing)
8. Summer is here!

I've been thinking about Christmas too.. Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas here, so I'm just going to have another year here without it and It's fine. My sister Tanja just wrote to me yesterday that she hopes that we could all spend the holidays together. It would be amazing. I invited her here, but will see if it's even possible. Tickets must be ridiculously expensive around holidays.

I have a road trip planned with my best friend around Christmas. It's the perfect getaway. We'll see who's head is going to explode first driving across Australia for 4-5 days in a row. Literally across Australia. And I will be driving at least third of the way. Can't wait. It'll be amazing, just another way to explore all the amazing places!

Now, as soon as the rain is going to stop, I'll switch into my bikinis and go for a swim.



Peace& Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment