Nov 18, 2017

Busy, busy, busy

You know the feeling when you feel like your doing absolutely nothing but actually you are doing everything?

I've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks. And by nothing I mean everything. I've been working my ass off at the gym and working 6 days a week at work. I've been trying to fit my photo shoots somewhere in there as well, while keeping the house clean and eating right. Why is doing nothing so exhausting? Also I don't have a car, so everything takes double time. If I'm going to the gym in the morning, I need to reserve 2,5 hrs even if I'm doing a 1 hr workout. Usually when i'm going to work I need to leave an hour early cause the next bus would be late and by car it would be a 10 min trip. Everybody gets what I'm saying here?

Oh yeah, I'm going to Bali in less than 2 weeks and haven't even had time to think about that. Maybe tomorrow, when it's my first day off this week.

Last weekend I had a friend over, she lives in manly so she decided to spend the night. I haven't seen her in 8 months but I literally had 10 hours with her, since I was working Friday and Sunday and she was working Saturday morning and only got here 4 PM. It was really good seeing her though. I really needed some girl time.

I've been feeling really home sick lately, after all I've been here for a year already. Today's my baby nieces naming party. I wish I could be there. I spoke to my sister on the phone today, and she promised to send me heaps of pictures. I can't believe my sister had a baby almost 4 months ago and I still haven't seen her. I've got a lot of pictures and I must say shes got her mommas beauty.

And all the above is a reason why I got myself a present. It's been ages since I last had an advent calendar, but this year I got the Nyx lippie countdown- calendar. I'm a bit obsessed with lipsticks and I can't wait it to be December! I mean just look at it.



Like I said, few good photo shoots coming next week. Stay tuned, it's going to be awesome.🔜🔜


No comments:

Post a Comment